MoonSwap Guardian Plan

Two weeks ago, a community member proposed to us the “MoonSwap Guardian Plan” to help the community grow. Now, we are officially announcing the launch of the plan to the community.

:globe_with_meridians: Dimensions: The scoring standards of the Guardian Plan is divided into four dimensions. And the total percentage is [100%].

[Community Activity]: Weekly Submission. The Guardian was scored according to the activity of groups 1~3 each week. The total score is 10 points and the weight is 25%.

Scoring Standards:

0 point: The Guardian was not active or made seriously negative comments.

1~4 points: The number of active days of the Guardian in a week is less than 3 days, or more than 3 days but the message quality is of average.

4~6 points: The number of active days of the Guardian in a week is less than 5 days, or more than 5 days but the message quality is of average.

6~8 points: The Guardian was active for more than 5 days a week and the messages are positive.

8 points or more: The Guardian was active for more than 5 days a week the messages are positive.

The Guardian puts forward excellent and operational suggestions.

[Q&A] : It is the responsibility of the MoonSwap Guardians to answer questions for the community. The Guardian should help answer the questions raised in groups in a positive way. The total score is 10 points and the weight is 15%.

Scoring Standards:

0 point:The Guardian does not participate in this work or make serious negative comments

1~4 points: The Guardian responds immediately 4 or less times, or misleads users

4~6 points: The Guardian responds immediately 4~6 times

6~8 points: The Guardian responds immediately 6~8 times

8 points or more: The Guardian can respond in time always

[Forum Replies] : The Guardian should actively participate in forum discussions and leave messages, with a total score of 10 and a weight of 30%.

Scoring Standards:

0 point: The Guardian did not participate or made seriously negative comments

1~4 points: The number of replies and comments of the Guardian in a week is less than 3, or more than 3 but with low quality.

4~6 points: The number of replies and comments of the Guardian in a week is less than 5, or more than 5 but with low quality

6~8 points: The Guardian leaves more than 5 comments in a week.

8 points or more: The number of positive replies and comments of the Guardian in a week is more than 5. The Guardian can also put forward excellent and operational suggestions.

[Forum Posting] : Every Guardian can post answers or opinions about MoonSwap ecosystem or published activities. They can also send posts about MoonSwap. The total score is 10 points and the weight is 30%.

Scoring Standards:

0 points: The Guardian did not participate or made seriously negative comments.

1~4 points: The Guardian only sent one post a week.

4~6 points: The Guardian sent 1 high-quality post a week.

6~8 points: The Guardian sent 2 posts a week.

8 points or more: The Guardian sends 2 high-quality posts a week.

Examples of Guardian Scoring:

The scores of user Alice are as follows:

[Community Activity]: 8 points

[Q&A]: 7 points

[Forum Replies]: 6.5 points

[Forum Posting]: 7.5 points

Final score: [825%]+[715%]+[6.530%]+[7.530%]=7.25

Guardians with a score of 6 or less will be included in the observation area. When the score under 6 appears twice, the Guardian will be demoted.

The forum level is divided from low to high: Sailor, Chief Mate, Captain Apprentice, Captain, Senior Captain

Initial Registration Stage: Everyone can sign up as a Guardian and will be awarded the title of Sailor, with a special logo behind the forum ID.

Guardian Advancement I: After the first week of selection, guardians with more than 7 points can be promoted to get the title of Chief Mate with a special logo behind the forum ID. And the Guardian can receive 10cMOON rewards every week.

Guardian Advancement II: The Chief Mate with a score greater than 7 for two consecutive weeks can be promoted to the title of Captain Apprentice. The captain Apprentice has a special logo behind the forum ID and is rewarded with 20cMOON every week.

Guardian Advancement III: Captain Apprentice with a score greater than 7 for one month can be promoted to the title of Captain. The Captain has a special logo behind the forum ID and has 50cMOON rewards per week.

Scoring Criteria: MoonSwap Community Committee

If you want to become a MoonSwap guardian, please leave your application information in the comments.

Registration time for the first stage: 1/21/2021 ~ 1/26/2021

2 Likes

This is pretty cool…

Nice ! I want to participate in that one. Discord user name: 1996CFMC#5342

I want to participate in that! Pablobr90#1715 in Discord

I really like the idea and would like to participate too.
Discord: Fluxiha Itachi#7185

Cool plan, i like it :ok_hand:

I would participate
discord; Burgy / Balkan#5371

Discord GreedMcduck#7770 I want in!!!

Thank you for your support. I will announce the shortlist to the community tomorrow.

Thank you for your support. I will announce the shortlist to the community tomorrow.

1 Like

Hi, my name is Joram!

I want to become part of the MoonSwap Guarian Plan.
I recently joined the discord server to gain some more knowledge about the project. I really started to like the project and wanted to help other people. Then I found this plan, my Discord username is Joram#5979

I hope you will consider me!

greetings, Joram

am participating too [shidi#9232]