【Giveaway】: Let me hear your voice!

I appreciate to Moonswap team, I have precious experience with this project, thank you :grinning:

#1. Separating forums for from Official Accounts and from General Users.
#2. I need the lists of Official Accounts
e.g) I need information from ConHero, I need a link to that Official Account page directly from moonswap main page.

Thank you for your reading with my bad English :joy:

ohhh I thought this forum is the latest one, but this forum made in Dec 2020…

I need function to sort forums by forums created date ( not by last reply) especially Announcement, Event.

I think this project is perfect, but the moonswap mobile APP need some upgrade.

You guys are doing just great!

Alright so I was one of the first in moonswap, got started after the big dump from $11. I sold way too early when one of the admins announced it was a scam several months ago. That was one of the bad things in the old days, only a few admin online, it took about 1-2 days before admin came online again to settle things down as they had taken a well deserved holiday break. Things have gotten much better though, the mobile app is amazing, price has started climbing again, excellent support in discord and telegram, and one of my favorites- one of the most amazing communities anywhere. For the bad: I don’t think there’s anything all that horrible, for me one of the main issues is migrating onto the Conflux network. I think it’s quite confusing for people who are just joining. Also would be nice to see a little more being done for the English community, such as an English version of the Condragon game. Also, integrating some better charts in the analytics section would be a big benefit, instead of only supporting the uniswap style ones. I do believe we need more attention to marketing as well. Overall though, the project is amazing and I have hardly anything negative to say about it, I’m in it for the long haul! Cheers to all my moonboys/girls. Looking forward to a great year for moonswap!

2 Likes