【Giveaway】: Let me hear your voice!

MoonSwap forum is an important part of MoonSwap community governance. Now, let me hear your voice!

MoonSwap has been online for more than 3 months. Write down where you think we did GOOD or BAD in MoonSwap forum. I will select 5 comments and send 50 cMOON each.

:blush: :blush: :blush:

10 Likes

GOOD moonswap nice love

1 Like

Good progress and constant work on project improvement. It needs more marketing to attract more users. Overall i am happy to be part of the community.

1 Like

I Hope in the future moon swap will be a wallet that is used around the world,

2 Likes

The forum is one of the best additions for the community…Thanks MOON Team…Love everything you are doing even though I do voice my own opinions lol…Speaking out and having active discussions are how we can all achieve great things…

2 Likes

good project, more time should be spent on promotion

2 Likes

AMAs where good, feel like there should be or have been, a presentation with the roadmap to us the stakeholders.
Going with the flow is not always a good thing, so offering what the community asks some times is bad, for example multiple ways of staking.
The harvest cooperation was a good idea and the kepler protocol seems to be even better.
I would say that for the future maybe invest a little more in sintetics and flash loans, defi all the way.

3 Likes

Happy 3 Months!!!
GOOD Free GAS
BAD Poor liquidity in assets
GOOD Very fast transactions
BAD High Spread in Swaps
GOOD Constant development by listening to users
BAD Having to use a different wallet than metamask
GOOD user support in TG
BAD Marketing is poor

4 Likes

To the future!!! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Great, Moonswap no free, can trading and farm and stacking. I like this.
I I’m doing mining and coin swap on moonswap.

My address: 0x10C4A40ce862576C0F81deAE936DDc4E1901727A

1 Like

Great synergies with condragon. Really love the game, it can be improved and surpass cryptokitties soon

2 Likes

Good: the swap platform is great. Very smooth, and the quick confirmation times are awesome.

Not bad, but could be improved: I would really like to see a formula or breakdown of how the APY rates are calculated on the farm/mining pages.

1 Like

已经3个月了,时间真快。优点:技术从未被超越,缺点:价格涨跌幅从未被超越

1 Like

GOOD & NICE PROJECT

1 Like

Hello, I’m from Brazil and I really like this project, I’m buying MOONSWAP as I can, I know the project is going to be big, so as I work and I have 3 kids, I’m buying it little by little and keeping it in my wallet -

MOON Wallet - 0x8fdaa1598b20baaefea6617dd022ee4f17365778

1 Like

Hi there…Welcome to MoonSwap and Happy New Year!!!

1 Like

MoonSwap has an amazing community. Aware of direction a project of this magnitude needs. Most important is it solves a growing problem, that will allow upcoming demand to settle in. Only bad is not really bad due to the issue being addressed and progressing toward helping alleviate lower liquidity. I will say it again 2021 to the moon…

2 Likes

Good :1. Moonswap mobile app
2. 0 gas fees

1 Like

Hi guys, I’m from Brazil and I believe in the MOONWAP project, I believe that the project will soon be booming

I like moonswap , and conflux is also great, the future is good

2 Likes